Did you know?
- Cardiovascular (Heart) Disease is the #2 Killer in Canada (Cancer is #1)?
- 9 in 10 Canadians (90%) have at least 1 risk factor for heart disease?
Risk Factors for Heart Disease
| || || |
Symptoms of Heart Attack in Men
Symptoms of Heart Attack in Women
Healthy Heart Program:
Eat a heart healthy diet:
Filled with lots of vegetables (aim for 6-9 servings/day) and some fruit (2-3/day), reduce bad fats, increase soluble fibre (ex. oatmeal, cabbage, apples), reduce inflammatory proteins and replace with non-inflammatory protein - Raw Soy Protein Powder.
Increase water intake
1 teaspoon of turmeric daily
- Anti-oxidants... in the diet and also Vitalizer (great basic preventative program)
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids... in diet, Vitalizer, Omega Guard for added protection
- CoEnzyme Q10 to prevent congestive heart failure, particularly if on statins
- Vivix to do just about everything else that's good for your heart
- A healthy weight with Shaklee180 Weight Loss Plan
- For extra protection consider adding Cholesterol Reduction Complex (with plant sterols and stanols), Flax Seed Oil, Garlic