What Causes Fatigue & Energy Loss
| || |
Foods that Zap Energy
| || |
Energy ~ The Natural Way
- fresh vegetables ~ 6 - 9 per day
- fruits ~ 2 - 3 per day
- chia seeds
- beans & legumes
- pure water
- fish ( the Omega's help with brain function and gives you a boost!)
- Get 8 - 12 hours of sleep (depending on age)
- Exercise ~ get moving ~ after just taking a 10-minute walk every day, you will feel revved up for 2 hours according to a study in Personality and Social Psychology.
- Laugh! ~ A good laugh raises your blood pressure and boosts heart rate, too, which can pump you up when you’re feeling sluggish, says Robert R. Provine, PhD, author of Laughter.
- Have the colour red around you ~ Seeing the fiery color makes your muscles move faster and work harder, giving you a burst of energy when you need it most, according to University of Rochester research.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight ~ being overweight drains energy from you and puts strain on your joints, bones and ligaments.